E331/E351 FOCUS AXe/AXRe/RXRe
The FOCUS platform for advanced metering and smart grid applications is designed to enhance your sensor ecosystem with industry-leading reliability and innovative features. Expanding on Landis+Gyr’s proven and industry leading AX solution, the FOCUS AXe-SD provides enhanced security with tamper… Leer más
The FOCUS platform for advanced metering and smart grid applications is designed to enhance your sensor ecosystem with industry-leading reliability and innovative features. Expanding on Landis+Gyr’s proven and industry leading AX solution, the FOCUS AXe-SD provides enhanced security with tamper detection features, more power and memory and reliable functionality for the utmost in performance today—and the future.
- Two, simultaneous demands (kWh and kVA or kVAR)
- Detect meter removal/insertion from meter socket
- Power quality data (sag/swell)
- Incorporates either a 200A or 320A motor driven, cam action disconnect switch designed to withstand thousands of cycles at full rated current
- Switch continues operation, even in low voltage conditions
- Expanded non-volatile memory
- Magnetic/DC presence detection (based on leading current)
- Optical port lockout option
- Supports two methods of calculating kVA/kVAR covering Q1-Q4 quadrants
- Enhanced power supply
- Surpasses ANSI requirements for surge protection (10KV) and meter accuracy
- Motor-cam driven service disconnect integrated into meter base
- 8 channels of Load Profile (Optional 2nd Load Profile recorder available)
With capabilities like dual-demand, recorder, and reactive, the FOCUS AX metering platform (including the FOCUS AXe, AXRe, and RXRe meters) can accommodate next generation applications* (pre-pay, power quality, tamper detection, etc.) to enhance the value of your meter sensor ecosystem.
The E351 incorporates either a 200 Amp or a 320 Amp motor driven, cam action switch under the meter cover that can safely disconnect service at full rated current. The 320 Amp disconnect switch is an industry “first” proving Landis+Gyr’s commitment to offering innovative solutions to satisfy evolving utility needs.
- Real time rate input (optional)*
- Advanced over-the-air-flashable firmware upgrades avoids loss of billing or configuration data*
- Pre-pay ready*
*Select features rely on a communications module. Meters that are AMI-enabled with communications are clearly labeled on meter face above digital display.