TS2 Substation Commissioning
In the Gridstream TS2 system, the components installed at the substation are used to transmit and receive signals to/from endpoints. In this session, participants will learn the best practices for installation of substation equipment, receive hands on testing experience, and learn the Command Center associated setup processes. This course is offered at the Pequot Lakes training facility.
Audience: Personnel that will be responsible for the commissioning of the substation equipment. Contact the Landis+Gyr Technical Training Department for required tools.
- Overview of Gridstream TS2 System
- Programming collectors
- Validation Tests
- Final Documentation Requirements
- Overview of Substation Equipment
- Collector/TCU Installation Guidelines
- Collector Configuration in Command Center