The next generation of commercial metering begins with the E650 S4x. The S4x sets a new standard for versatility right out of the box, with four quadrant measurements of active and reactive energy, load profile and TOU without a battery (when used on an AMI network).
The S4x also provides the metrics utilities need at a higher resolution than most competitive meters to take full advantage of advanced grid management technologies. It comes with significantly more RAM, ROM and non-volatile memory for load profile, self-reads and event logs. The meter is available with multiple hardware options that further expands its capabilities.
Raising the bar on security and tamper detection, the meter provides both tilt and vibration sensing, and a dedicated Hall Effect sensor can detect strong magnetic field presence. The S4x brings value and features together to provide industry-leading capabilities for metering critical accounts.
- 16 CH 256K standard, 1MB option
- 2nd recorder option
- 32 bit data storage
- Four-quadrant measurement
- Delivered and received kW, kVA and kVAR demands
- Two alternate methods of VAR and VA calculation
- Milli-unit energy and demand resolution
- Micro-unit instrumentation resolution
- Magnetic tamper detection
- Cover removal switch
- Tilt and vibration sensor
- Enhanced Gridstream RF module
- I/O board
- Three-phase power supply
- Polyphase (RF)