IoT Connectivity as a Service
For smart metering deployment, a reliable cellular communication technology is essential to collect, deliver, and analyze data. The Landisy+Gyr cellular IoT Connectivity as a Service builds a holistic lifecycle solution to deliver embedded connectivity with our smart devices in an easy, secure and… Leer más
For smart metering deployment, a reliable cellular communication technology is essential to collect, deliver, and analyze data. The Landisy+Gyr cellular IoT Connectivity as a Service builds a holistic lifecycle solution to deliver embedded connectivity with our smart devices in an easy, secure and sustainable way from a single source.
IoT Connectivity as a Service is helping utilities to overcome their connectivity challenges. By covering the entire communication chain from connected meters over software up to the complete platform, this service eliminates the complexity of multiple vendors, support centers, and different technologies while at the same time ensuring efficient, reliable, and secure service for our customers.
IoT connectivity as a Service is a holistic solution delivering smart meters and other devices with fast, easy and reliable embedded connectivity.
- + ~20% efficiency: Pre-integrated and ready to deploy for competitive TCO
- 100% reliability: End-to-end service lifetime assurance with a single point of contact and support helpdesk
- > 99,5% coverage: Maximum availability for any cellular communication type*, as multiple networks can be utilized
- 100% security: High security end-to-end connection from meter to the head-end systems
- 15+ years warranty: Service lifetime guaranteed for up to at least 10 years
- 1 single point of contact: First-level support on devices, software, and connectivity all in one hand
*(depending on individual parameters)
- Fully embedded IoT connectivity solution delivered with our smart devices
- Works with all low-power and common radio technologies
- Available in 192 countries and over multiple networks
- Seamless integration to Landis+Gyr’s software platform (HES, AIM, Converge with pre-integrated secure interface)
- Optional corporate private APN on request
- End-to-end security with proprietary Landis+Gyr VPN and Dual IPSec for a protected, redundant network protocol and safe communication
- Individual customer profiles with agreed SLAs
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa